A unique therapeutic wheelchair boasting innovative biometric articulation technology and ingenious multifunctional design!
Why do we need a PARAVAN standing wheelchair? Catering to customer needs in a new dimension has always been a top priority at PARAVAN. Working in close cooperation with eminent physicians and therapists as well as patients, our engineers aimed to develop a multifunctional standing, nursing and therapy wheelchair which can be perfectly adapted to the needs and medical condition of all patients. The PARAVAN Biolution is an absolute first in terms of its design and precision. It incorporates the latest findings from mechanics, mechatronics, neurological and geriatric rehabilitation, in addition to state-of-the-art medical findings. Innovative biometric articulation ensures perfect balance for this aid, which has been developed according to stringent medical engineering guidelines and offers unique levels of stability and safety.
Attention has been paid to all the medical and ergonomic aspects with a view to improving the respective clinical picture.
Optimal sitting, lying and standing positions are highly beneficial to the blood vessels, heart and lungs and, in particular, the vestibular system (sense of balance). Automated and preprogrammed movement sequences agreed with the persons involved in the treatment of the users enable this aid to be used in fields ranging from neurological rehabilitation and in-patient care to geriatric rehabilitation. What's more, all this is covered by a 10-year warranty*.
Why Choose the Paravan Biolution?
- With unique biometric articulation for a natural standing-up process
- No tensile and compressive forces to the body
- Available in three different sizes
- PARAVAN motor management for finely tuned and programmable movement sequences
- Multifunctional with sitting, reclining, lifting, tilting and stand-up functions
- Spastic protection thanks to free-running foot angle motors
- Extreme backwards tilting
- Stable standing position with point of gravity between the front axle
- Optimal relief for the vestibular system
- Used as a multifunctional care and therapy chair for clinics, rehabilitation and nursing care
- The perfect solution for early mobilisation during rehabilitation processes (e.g. stroke patients)
- Powerful drive motors up to 10 km/h
- Sprung drive motors for comfortable driving and standing
- Customised belt solutions for the chest, hips and lower leg
- Patented system!
- 10-year manufacturer warranty*
- Top quality and technology made in Germany! Developed and manufactured by Paravan. All from a single source!
- 24-hour spare parts service
Customise with Colour
In addition to this extensive range of standard colours for your Paravan power wheelchair, we would also be delighted to customise it to your requirements. Special shades and paintwork, airbrushing or the application of your own decals – our creative team ensures that your wheelchair will be just how you want it. Your wheelchair will be painted in the colour you specify as standard (all standard colours used in the automotive industry) including a metallic finish.
01677 422 271