PR 30 Evo II
Individually tailored to your needs
You can put together your new PR30 Evo II exactly how you wish. The new PARAVAN PR30 Evo II features a modular design and can be fitted and modified with a wide range of additional options according to your individual medical needs. The PR 30 Evo II modular system includes a tilt function, a lift function up to a height of 80 cm or footrests with additional electric features. This means the new PARAVAN PR 30 Evo II can be perfectly adapted to your individual medical condition.
Another highlight of our new PR 30 Evo II power wheelchair is the PARAVAN contoured seat system: Nine different configurations consisting of back pads (height: 52,63,71 cm) and seat pads (seat depth: 40-54 cm) are individually selectable – at no extra charge. Also included are the seat baseplate with seat cushion, a manually folding backrest, an integrated backplate with threaded inserts (e.g. for infusion holders or pushing aid), an adjustable headrest, multi-adjustable armrests as well as the "Monte-Carlo" easy-care fabric seat cover embroidered with the PARAVAN logo.
This PARAVAN power wheelchair is a joystick-controlled all-rounder, which offers perfect comfort and mobility in your everyday life: manoeuvrable in the home, versatile at work, safe on the road. Its excellent cost-benefit ratio speaks for itself. Perfectly adapted to your individual needs.
- Front drive electric wheelchair
- Low seat height, 36 cm (bottom edge of seat)
- User weight up to 180 kg max.
- Individual, swivelling and removable footrests
- The PARAVAN contour seat system with nine different seat sizes to choose from (backrest and seat part), including a “Monte Carlo” seat cover with an embroidered PARAVAN logo and seat pad.
- Manual seat-length adjustment
- The armrests can be folded away and their height and inclination is adjustable; the head rest is also adjustable.
- Integrated back plate with thread inserts (e.g. for drip stand, pushing aid)
- Electric seat height adjustment (lifting function) lifting height 360 mm to 800 mm
- Modern lighting design and indicators - advisable on the side
- Joystick control with up to 6 functions and a swivel device
- Puncture-proof tyres with longitudinal grooved tread
- Very manoeuvrable because it is only 64 cm wide
- Ground clearance approx. 70 mm
- Battery charger included in scope of supply
- Standard speed 6 km/h
- Integrated spring mounted anti-tilt protection
- Black tyres (non-marking)
Seat tilt module with stand-up aid:
- Electric continuous seat tilt with stand-up aid, tilt angle up to 50° backwards and 20° forwards
Electric footrest unit module:
- Electric lower-leg angle adjustment up to 90°
- Electric lower-leg length adjustment up to 120 mm
- Individual footrests, spring mounted and foldable
Key facts and options:
- Made in Germany: Top manufacturing and product quality Developed entirely by PARAVAN
- 24-hour spare parts service
- 10-Year manufacturer’s warranty (in compliance with the valid terms of warranty of Paravan GmbH)
- PARAVAN contour seat system with nine seat sizes to choose from
- Lap belt (optional)
- Seat and backrest expansion (optional)
- Side bolsters on the seat part with adjustable width and angle (optional)
- Removable side bolsters in various heights (optional)
- Electrical backrest adjustment (optional)
- Electrical seat length adjustment (optional)
- Modular system, can be adapted individually to meet the needs of the relevant clinical picture
- Large choice of individual seat pads (optional)
- Individual electric footrests with length adjustment (optional)
- Electric track stabilisation (optional)
- Other controls available as an option
- Special controls and environment controls as an option
- Distinctive modern finishes
- Docking station (optional)
Customise with Colour
In addition to this extensive range of standard colours for your Paravan power wheelchair, we would also be delighted to customise it to your requirements. Special shades and paintwork, airbrushing or the application of your own decals – our creative team ensures that your wheelchair will be just how you want it. Your wheelchair will be painted in the colour you specify as standard (all standard colours used in the automotive industry) including a metallic finish.
01677 422 271